Term & Conditions
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy refers to the Hanshan (HME, us, our, we) mobile app, web based and kiosk remittance applications. (The Applications) and its Services. This acceptable use policy under which a User may access and/or use of The Applications and its Services. It applies as soon as the User accesses and/or use The Applications and its Services (“Acceptable Use Policy”). The policy covers fair usage of The Applications. It includes the Applications, the Services on the App, the App’s security, cyber infrastructure of The Applications and the Users’ communications with us. PROHIBITED USES The User may only use The Applications for lawful purposes. The User may not use The Applications:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For anything that is abusive or does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation or spam; or
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- HME will determine, in its absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through the User’s use of The Applications. When a breach of this policy has occurred, HME may take such action as deemed appropriate.
- Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Agreement, and may result in HME taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of the User’s right to use The Applications;
- Suspension or cancellation of the User’s payments orders and take such other actions as HME considers necessary;
- Issue of a warning;
- Legal proceedings against the User for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against the User; or
- Reporting and disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action reasonably deemed appropriate.
REVISION OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time. The User is expected to check from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on The Applications.