Term & Conditions
- Responding to enquiries from the User;
- Internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database record;
- The purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
- Maintaining the safety and security of HME, our Applications and/or the Services;
- Complying with our obligations under the law.
Further, we may use the User’s Personal Data in relation to any payment and financial services activities of HME which shall include, without limitation the following purposes (“Purposes”): Where the User is registered on our applications and/or uses the Services:
- To perform our obligations in respect of any contract entered with the User;
- To provide the User with any of the Services requested;
- Where the User has requested to download and use our applications to process their request, to deliver our Applications to the User and to provide the User a license for the use of our Applications;
- To process, manage or verify the User’s registration on our Applications and to provide the Services;
- To validate the User’s use of the SVF and/or the process of any payments in relation to any Services requested;
- To develop, enhance and provide Services to meet a User’s needs.
The User further agrees that we may use and process Personal Data for other purposes (“Other Purposes”) such as:
- Sending alerts, exchange rate and or promotional information which are of interest to the user,
- Sendingverificationforusageconfirmationinordertomaintainthehighest standards of cyber security at all times,
- Our partners, which include parties with whom we collaborate for certain Services and/or activities;
- Service providers, including, information technology service providers for infrastructure, software and development work;
- Professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants;
- Other entities associated with us; and Governmental authorities to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements.
The User’s Personal Data may also be shared in connection with a corporate transaction, such as the formation of a joint venture, a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of winding-up. ACCURACY OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA The User undertakes to ensure that the Personal Data provided to us is current, complete and accurate. The User is responsible for informing us if there are changes to their Personal Data. TO UNSUBSCRIBE AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT Should the User decide to unsubscribe to the processing of their Personal Data for the Purposes or Other Purposes, the User has the option of informing us by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA Subject to applicable laws and regulations, the User may have the right to request for access to their Personal Data that is in our possession as well as information about the ways in which such Personal Data has been or may have been used or disclosed by us. The User’s right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing the User with details of the such information. In respect of the User’s right to access and/or correcting the User’s Personal Data, we reserve the right to refuse the User’s requests to access and/or make any correction to the User’s Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to the User is disproportionate to the risks to the User’s or another person’s privacy.